Reflex glass is allow simple and safe readings at a distance.
Transparent glass is supplied to steam and high pressure and high temperature condition.
- Classification: reflex, transparent & disc type
- Standard versions: reflex and transparent
- High pressure: transparent version
- Tensile bending strength: standard ¡Ã 150 high pressure ¡Ã 180N/mm2
- Tolerance: Length=+0/-1.5 Width=+2/-0.8 Thickness=+0.5/-0.5 (high pressure=+0/-0.1)
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (20/300deg.C): 4.2+-0.1x10-6K-1
- Material: borosilicate
- Certificate: DIN 7080 / 7081, BS 3463, JIS B
8211, O-Norm M 7354 and MIL G 16356 D
Gauge glasses are designed for
continuous service temperatures up to 280¡É.
Temperature exceeding 280¡É
may cause the induced compressive stress to be relieved, reducing
it to approximately
90% of its initial value following a service of 300 hours at 300¡É, or about 70% for
service temperature up to 320¡É.